Gasmet - Model CX4000 - Industrial Multicomponent Gas Analyzer
Gasmet CX4000 is an industrial multicomponent gas analyzer for continuous monitoring applications, such as continuous emission monitoring (CEM). It can be used to measure up to 50 components simultaneously, and additional gases can be easily added without any hardware changes. The corrosion resistant sample cell is heated up to 180 °C, which makes CX4000 an ideal tool to analyze trace concentrations of pollutants in wet, corrosive gas mixtures.
- EN 15267 certified
- U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 60 Appendix B PS15 compliant
- Simultaneous measurement of all gases
After reading the handbook, you will be familiar with:
- Industrial Emissions Monitoring & Suitable Technologies
- Quality Assurance
- WI BAT Conclusions for waste incinerators and co-incinerators
- LCP BAT Conclusions for large combustion plants
- Gasmet’s Solutions for Emissions Monitoring
Increase your Emissions Monitoring knowledge by downloading the handbook free of charge!