Gazomat Catex - Model 3-IR - Gas Detector
The new Catex 3-IR gas detector from GAZOMAT combines ease of use with new infrared (IR) technology to detect methane or propane gas more quickly, accurately and reliably. Its field of operation covers gas concentration measurements, explosive atmosphere control, and leak localization, both indoors and outdoors.
Reliable, accurate measurements. This sensor cell thermal regulation device developed by GAZOMAT ensures stable measurements regardless of fluctuating external temperatures and prevents condensation formation on the sensor.
- No false alerts, no damage to the sensor. The passive infrared sensor is immune to poisonous or sulphur compounds as well as carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Failsafe operation. A continuous self-diagnostic system alerts the user in case of malfunction, and renders the device inoperable if the fault is significant.
- Simplified maintenance. The factory pre-calibrated IR measurement cell is a stand-alone component. Its replacement requires no recalibration of the detector and maximizes the device availability.
- User-friendly interface. Pre-configured detection modes ensure error-free operation.
- Low ownership cost with single annual verification, long sensor life and low power consumption.
- Rugged design suited to harsh working conditions in the field.
- ATEX certified for use in zones 0, 1 and 2.