Cytiva - Model ÄKTA ready - Single-use System
ÄKTA ready is a single-use liquid chromatography system built for process scale-up and manufacturing. The systems uses disposable flow paths and prepacked columns that enable flexibility and speed in bioprocessing.
- Simple exchange of the complete flow path eliminates the need for system cleaning, including validation.
- Reduced downtime between products/batches due to simpler procedures, improving economy and productivity.
- Risk for cross-contamination between products/batches is minimized.
- Supports two disposable flow paths with different diameters to allow a wide range of flow rates, increasing scalability.
- Accompanied by extensive product documentation.
The ÄKTA ready system comprises an ÄKTA ready chromatography unit, UNICORN control software, and disposable ÄKTA ready flow paths including detection flow cells. Two versions of ÄKTA ready are available: one version for only isocratic use and the other with gradient capability. The system can be Installation and Operation Qualification (IQ/OQ) qualified by the customer or by a certified specialist. A UNICORN wizard guides the operator on how to install the flow path and performs an installation test prior to running the system.
- Operating Pressure Max. : 58.015 psi (4 bar)
- Operating Pressure [Sample Pump] Max. : N/A (N/A)
- Width : 1000 mm
- Height : 1650 mm
- Depth : 800 mm
- Weight : 230 kg
- Power Consumption : 1 kVA
- Protection Class : pump IP45
- Compliance : The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from Cytiva Healthcare and connected only to other CE labeled GE Healthcare modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity.
- Wetted Part : Yes