Gecko - Model 9020 - 3 Inch Pan-and-Tilt Pipe Camera
The Gecko 9020 pan-and-tilt pipe camera is a premium device designed and manufactured in Germany to be extremely durable and great for plumbers, piping/duct work, sewage tanks, manufacturing, weld inspections, and chimney cleaning. They feature a flexible push cable which will not break easily, a solid waterproof camera head, and manual/automatic pan and tilt functions. These units are offered in a standard configuration, or an advanced set with a quick turn attachment to perfectly access lateral lines. They are designed to deliver a high quality image of the entire area with a strong, sturdy design.
The interchangeable 3 inch (78mm) diameter camera head has a high resolution ¼” Sony CCD video camera chip that produces a bright, crisp, colorful image. The wide angle 130 degree field of view and the 18 high powered SMD LEDs provide an excellent image of large diameter areas, up to 12 inches. The camera head is waterproof to 1.5 bars (50 ft.), and is composed of high grade aluminum stainless steel which is very durable. The pan and tilt function includes endless 360 degree rotation, 240 degree tilt, automatic 180 degree tilt, and automatic home position. This is controlled through buttons on the base DVR box, or in the advanced unit configuration via a joystick on a remote control for easy one handed operation.
The flexible 7.5mm push cable is kevlar braided and comes in a 60 meter (197 ft.) length. This is very durable yet flexible enough to navigate 90 degree bends in 4 inch pipes. The pipe camera set includes specialized rolling skids to center and protect the camera head in pipes up to 12 inches. The live image is displayed on a color 8.4 inch LCD monitor, which is protected by a metal case with a sun shield for day time reading. There is also a full keyboard to add text to files, and label them, a built in digital video recorder with an SD memory card to capture and document live video of inspections, an onscreen electronic foot counter, internal pressure sensor with an alarm warning, a rechargeable battery for 4-6 hrs of portable use, and a built in 512 Hz sonde to locating the camera head in pipes or underground. The Gecko 9020 pan-and-tilt pipe camera is a full self contained set that is ready to go out of the box.
The advanced version of the set includes the remote control to operate the pan and tilt functions via a joystick, as well as the LED illumination, and zoom, and a quick turn rod, which connects to the camera head, and allows the operator to direct the unit through desired lateral lines, branches in the pipes/ducts or openings in the inspection area.
- 3' Diameter Pan-and-Tilt Camera Head
- High Resolution ¼” Sony CCD Image Sensor
- High-grade Aluminum Camera Head
- Waterproof to 1.5 bars (50 ft.)
- Wide angle 130 degree field of view
- 18 High Powered SMD LEDs
- Pan and Tilt Functions - 360 Degree Endless Rotation, 240 Degree Tilt, and Auto Settings
- Flexible Push Cable 7.5mm in Diameter x 60 meters (197 ft.) Long
- Capable of 90 Degree Bends in 4” Pipe, for Use in Pipes up to 12”
- Color 8.4” LCD Monitor, in a Metal Case, with a Full Keyboard and Sun Shield
- Variable Height Adjustment for the Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder to Capture Video Files
- Onscreen Foot Counter, and Internal Pressure Monitor
- Rechargeable Battery Pack, for 4-6 Hours of Portable Use
- 512Hz Sonde to Locate the Camera Head
- German Made Durable High End Design and Construction
Camera System, Power cord and charger, Remote control for Camera Head (Optional), Remote control for momitor, Quick turn device (Optional), R3012 skid, Locating transmitter, DVR with text writing, Push rod, User Manual.