Gecko - Model 3110 - 1.4 Inch Self Leveling Drain Cameras
The Gecko 3110 self leveling drain camera is a premium device designed for plumbers, piping/duct work, sewage tanks, manufacturing, weld inspections, and chimney cleaning. These units are manufactured in Germany, and they feature an extremely flexible and durable push cable that will not easily snap, a durable waterproof camera head that is self leveling, so the image on the monitor is always right side up, and dual power LED illumination. They are designed to deliver a high quality image of inspections and come with a 3 year extended warranty.
The Gecko 3110 features a 35mm (1.4 inch) diameter camera head with a high resolution ¼” Sony CCD chip, which produces a bright, crisp, color image of the inspection area. The self leveling camera head insures that the image is always right side up, for inspections that require proper orientation. It has an 87 degree field of view, 752x582 pixels, is composed of high grade steel, and the glass lens has a NANO coating. This camera head is also waterproof to 4 bars (134 ft.) of pressure. The high powered illumination comes from dual powered LED lights, with 10 LEDs, and 5 SMD LEDs, that illuminate further down the pipe for distance inspections, and produce and even illumination for close up applications.
The flexible braided push cable is very durable, and great for navigating 90 bends in 2 inch pipes. It has a 5.5mm (0.22”) diameter, with a 35 meter (115 ft.) length, and a flexible spring coil with a protective sheath for the wires. The reel is robust and features a trouble-free 6 pole slip ring. The Gecko 3110 drain camera can be used to inspect straight pipes starting at 1.5 inches, and it can be used for inspections of pipes up to 6 inches.
The live image is displayed on a color 5.6” LCD monitor, and there is a digital video recorder with an SD memory card and remote control to capture and document live video from inspections. This unit also features an onscreen electronic foot counter to record the distance inserted into an area, a rechargeable battery pack with 12V batteries, which provide up to 2 hrs of portable operation, aluminum skids to protect and center the camera head in larger areas.
An optional 512Hz or 33KHz sonde can be added to this set to locate the camera head behind walls and underground.
- 1,4' Self-Levelling Camera Head Ensures that the Image is Always Right Side Up
- High Resolution ¼” Sony CCD Sensor
- High-grade Steel Camera Head with NANO Coated Glass
- 87 Degree Field of View
- Waterproof to 4 bars (134 ft.)
- 10 LEDs, and 5 SMD LEDs Dual Illumination for Close Up and Far Inspections
- Super Flexible Push Cable 5.5mm in Diameter, with a 35 meter (115 ft.) Length
- 90 Degree Bends in 2” Pipes
- Color 5.6” LCD Monitor, in a Metal Case, with a Sun Shield.
- Variable Height Adjustment for the Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder with SD Memory Card to Capture Video Files
- Onscreen Foot Counter
- Aluminum Skid to Protect and Center the Camera Head
- Rechargeable Battery Pack, for Portable Use
- German Made Durable High End Design and Construction
- 3-year Extended Warranty
Camera System, Push rod, DVR with SD card, Remote control, Power cord and charger, User Manual, Aluminum Skid.