Genano - Model Tube - Air Contamination Unit
Wall or ceiling -mounted Genano Tube is suited for hallways or lobby areas. The air contamination unit can be integrated as part of an existing air ventilation system.
- Cleaning capacity: max. 400 m3/h
- Particle removal: > 0,003 urn
- Cleaning efficiency: 98%
- Gas removal: Optional 135 g active carbon, 20 mm
- Size (D x H): 315 x 1250 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Material: Galvanized and painted steel
- Installation: Wall or ceiling, upright or horizontally
- Fan speed: 4 -level, separate remote control
- Power consumption: 100-145 W
- Sound level: 45-57 dBa
- Operating voltage: 198-264 V, 50/60 Hz
- Usage temperature: +5...+60 °C
The access rights can: be controlled so e.g. children can not change the machine settings.
- Easy plug & play installation
- Prevents from airborne infections from spreading
- Cost savings by reducing sick leaves
- Indoor air is led inside thecollector chamber.
- All size particles are charged negatively in a powerful corona discharge. The negatively charged particles attach themselves to the positive collection surface. The structure of organic microbes is destroyed with electric shocks.
- Finally, the air is lead to a carbon collector which effectively removes VOC gasses an odors.
- Outcoming ultra-pure air is completely free from particles of all sizes, microbes, and harmful gases and chemicals