Genano - Model VOC Series - Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Gas Abatement Systems - Catalytic Oxidizers
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are chemicals that constitute one of the primary elements or air pollution in a wide range of industries. Our catalytic VOC abatement systems are energy efficient, low-temperature custom solutions. They will help you save in operation costs, starting from day one. VOC emissions are significant greenhouse gases, and therefore regulated by national and EU-wide directives. Genano VOC series are state-of-the-art catalytic VOC abatement systems. They have been developed to control industrial VOC waste gases in an energy efficient manner, and fulfill the requirements of the EU VOC directive.
Smart catalytic solution for exhaust gas VOC abatement
VOC emissions are significant greenhouse gases, and therefore regulated by national and EU-wide directives.
- Many industries, such as printing, painting, coating and pharmaceutical industries, use large amounts of solvents in their processes.
- Traditional VOC abatement takes place by thermal oxidation. This process requires high temperatures and has therefore high operating costs.
Genano VOC series are state-of-the-art VOC abatement systems.
- They have been developed to clean industrial waste gases in an energy efficient manner, and fulfill the requirements of the EU VOC directive.
- They utilize a catalytic oxidation reaction which is cost-efficient, compact in size, and produces no harmful by-products.
Genano VOC series utilizes a catalytic oxidation method, which has several major advantages over traditional thermal oxidation.
Significant cost savings. Catalytic oxidation functions at up to 500 °C lower temperatures than thermal oxidation. This results in significant heating energy savings, every day. Above the auto thermal point (which starts from 0.6 g/Nm3) no extra heating is required. Also other maintenance costs for Genano VOC are low.
Fully automatic operation. Genano VOC adapts automatically to varying flow rates and VOC concentrations. The system is remotely controlled.
No harmful by-products. Because of the low operating temperature, harmful by-products such as carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) are not produced.
Compact size. Catalytic oxidation requires only about one third of the physical space required for thermal oxidation installations. This makes transportation, custom installations and upgrading existing thermal oxidizers with Genano VOC easy.
- Genano VOC installations are always custom-designed according to your needs.
- Depending on the VOC concentration, we recommend a regenerative or recuperative catalytic oxidizer installation.