Drinking water storage is an important theme in developing countries. In order to meet the increasing demand for the safe storage of water, Genap has developed a system whereby the water can be stored in a type of fully closed water bag in a steel silo: GenaFlexstore®. We have decided to only use plastic foils that have a drinking water certificate. The GenaFlexstore® is therefore ideally suited for storing water whilst preserving the water quality.
The section of the system that is exposed to sunlight is made from UV-resistant plastic foil. The material has an ACS (Attestation of Conformity for Sanitary use) certificate. This attestation shows that the foil is suitable for the storage of drinking water.
- Certified materials for drinking water storage
- Preserves optimum drinking water quality
- No water loss due to evaporation
- Maximum utilisation of storage capacity
- Durable materials with high UV resistance
- Minor changes can also be fitted to existing silos
- Quick and easy to fit
- Low maintenance
- Fully closed designs means no pollution from outside.