Genclean - Model Ind - Advanced Oxidation Liquid Water Treatment System
From Genclean Products
Genclean-Ind is a specialized NSF certified advanced oxidation water treatment liquid solution developed for the oxidation and disinfection of microbiological and organic contaminants in industrial wastewater. It is a clear non-toxic, proprietary advanced oxidation (AOP) formula of minerals chelated with oxygen and stabilized in an aqueous water solution. Genclean-Ind oxidizes, disinfects and reduces microbiological pathogens, organic contaminants, BOD, COD, and trace metals in an industrial wastewater stream through the in-situ generation of OH radicals among several reactive oxygen molecular compounds. This product provides lower capital costs without the risks linked with the creation of toxic byproducts typically associated with chlorine or ozone treatment systems.
- Effectively removes and controls biological fouling & scaling.
- Pathogens cannot create resistance.
- Efficiently reduces hydrogen sulfide, CO2, Nitrogen oxide, and can significantly reduce aromatic compounds, detergents, trace oil emulsions, adsorbable organic halogen(AOX), pesticides, azo dyes, color and phenols.
- It has almost 3x oxidation potential of chlorine and almost 1.5 times oxidation potential of hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, ozone, and similar biocides, as measured by oxidation reduction potential.
- It can effectively treat within a wider pH range compared to other similar treatments.
- Simple to deploy and operate using an existing chemical feed system with ORP control capability or by using our GWT chemical feed skid system with integrated ORP controller to maintain oxidation reduction potential dosage range.
- Pulp & Paper
- General Industrial
- Container Sizes: 55 gal (200 L drum) & 265 gal (1000 L tote)
- Typical Shelf Life: 6-7 months for optimal performance. Can be used beyond this date however, GWT is limited by law at 6 months as degradation of sanitizing efficiency can occur after this point.
- Storage Requirements: Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- Certifications: NSF 60 Certified, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe Compliant
- Application ORP Range: In dosing Genclean-Ind, the ORP range for effective treatment is determined by the specific contaminants to be treated in the industrial wastewater application. The ORP level can range from +300 to +700 based on the contaminant or multiple contaminants to be oxidized in the water stream. However, the ORP range can be validated and field adjusted.
*Lab & pilot testing services available for validation of application dosage rates.