Genclean - Model Disinfect - Advanced Oxidation Liquid Water Treatment System
From Genclean Products
Genclean-Disinfect is a NSF certified advanced oxidation liquid water treatment solution recently developed for the disinfection of commercial and industrial cooling tower applications. It is a clear non-toxic, proprietary advanced oxidation (AOP) formula of minerals chelated with oxygen and stabilized in an aqueous water solution. Genclean-Disinfect does not require external catalyst activation to generate its capabilities to disinfect, sanitize and oxidize bacteria and biofilm from cooling tower equipment surfaces.
It also provides the benefits of scale reduction as scaling mineral deposits typically agglomerate on a foundation of bacteria and biofilm in cooling tower systems.
Additionally, increased heat transfer rates of up to 40% can be witnessed as a result of ongoing treatment, along with the ease of monitoring Genclean Disinfect dosage rates provides the client a quick return on investment.
- It can effectively treat within a wider pH range compared to other similar treatments.
- Quickly and efficiently inactivates existing bacteria and biofilm including legionnaires bacteria in seconds, reduces corrosion and scale formation in cooling towers.
- It has almost 3x oxidation potential of chlorine and almost 1.5 times oxidation potential of hydrogen peroxide & ozone as measured by oxidation reduction potential.
- It is less corrosive than chlorine or ozone, and provides lower Capex cost.
- A cost efficient, safe, sustainable treatment solution to treat microbiological contaminants which are the foundation for the formation and growth of mineral fouling deposits.
- Thermal & Nuclear Stations
- Petrochemical & Chemical Plants
- HVAC Systems for Buildings & Facilities
- Container Sizes: 55 gal (200 L drum) & 265 gal (1000 L tote)
- Typical Shelf Life: 6-7 months shelf life for maximum performance.
- Storage Requirements: Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- Certifications: NSF 61 Certified, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe Compliant
- Application ORP Range: In dosing Genclean-Disinfect, the GWT chemical feed system ORP controller will typically maintain the ORP between +400 mV to +500 mV. This has shown bacterial counts to a range less than 110cfu cost efficiently. However, this range can be validated and field adjusted.