Geno/Grinder - Model 1600 MiniG Series - Mini Plant & Animal Tissue Homogenizer
The 1600 MiniG® is the ideal solution for labs that want a compact yet powerful tissue homogenizer. This mechanical disruptor is designed to effectively disrupt cellular materials by oscillating one or two deep-well titer plates vertically. Clamp typically holds up to two titer plates or 48 x 2 mL vials or 48 x 5 mL vials.
Applications include: Tissue Homogenization, DNA/RNA Research and extraction, Cell Lysis, Pesticide Residue Extraction, Protein Extraction, Biofuel research and QuEChERS.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, Plant Tissue, Cell cultures, Fruit, Cannabis, Seeds, Yeast and Bacteria.
Meet the MiniG!
- Window in lid allows you to see the grinding process.
- Lid has a safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during the grinding process.
- Easy-to-use clamp keeps samples secure during the shaking process.
- Clamp typically holds up to two titer plates or 48 x 2 mL vials or 48 x 5 mL vials when stacked.
- LCD display screen shows run times in minute:second format.
- Rate & timer controls allow you to adjust speed and set time.
- Start and stop buttons allow you to start and stop the grinding process.