Geno/Grinder - Model 2010 Series - High-throughput Tissue Homogenizer with an Adjustable Clamp
High-throughput plant & animal tissue homogenizer with an adjustable clamp that accommodates up to six deep-well titer plates and 16 centrifuge tubes. It is specifically designed for rapid cell disruption, lysis and tissue homogenization. Kryotech® accessories are available to preserve temperature sensitive samples. It is also recognized as an excellent automatic axial extractor and is ideal for QuEChERS. CE Approved.
- Automated mechanical disruption ideal for high-throughput applications involving sample preparation for DNA, RNA, and protein extractions, pesticide residue analysis, and more.
- LCD display shows full run time and time remaining in minutes and seconds.
- Designed for vigorous up-and-down shaking of deep-well titer plates, vial sets, and centrifuge tubes.
- Optional Kryo-Tech Accessories enable cryogenic grinding and preserve temperature sensitive samples for RNA and protein extractions.
- Adjustable clamp with a release button that allows users to secure vials or titer plates of various sizes.
- Lid has safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during grinding.
- Strong vertical clamp movement of 500-1750 strokes/minute ensures that grinding media directly impact the sample each and every time.
- Typical sample processing time of 1-2 minutes.
Applications include: Tissue Homogenization, DNA/RNA Research and extraction, Cell Lysis, Pesticide Residue Extraction, Protein Extraction, Biofuel research and QuEChERS.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, Plant Tissue, Cell cultures, Fruit, Cannabis, Seeds, Yeast and Bacteria.
NEW adjustable clamp for 2010 Geno/Grinder®