Model GEO - Metallic Look Recycling System
From Waste Management
Vileda Professional is a market leader in developing and manufacturing cost effective cleaning system. And we have reached our position by listening to cleaning professionals, understanding their needs and creating innovative solutions to fulfil them.
By taking this philosophy into waste management, we are able to offer a range of products that are ahead of traditional solutions. Like the innovative 'combined materials' metallic recycling and waste bins, HACCP ‘hands free’ complying pedal bins, multi-purpose durable bins and wheeled 100l containers.
The innovative and durable Geo metallic bin range is the centre of your waste collection and recycling separation system and winners of the prestigious reddot design award – 2012.
The ‘combined materials’ technology gives the durability and performance of plastic (easy to clean, fingerprint, rust and dent proof ) with the aesthetics and image of stainless steel. The GEO range is available in 2 sizes with a choice of lids (handle, paper or colour coded can) for waste separation or can be wall mounted for use in washrooms and areas where cleaning under the bin is required and are easily removed for cleaning and emptying.
- Durable plastic construction with metallic finish
- Compact slim line design – fits also in the tightest spaces
- Rust, dent and fingerprint proof
- Easy to clean and washable
- TUV certification on all bins and lids
- Can and paper lids are HACCP compliant
- Integrated handle - for easy carrying and lifting
- Integrated bag holder – ensures the correct fit of your waste bag
- Anti-slip rubber feet – avoids movement in use and protects flooring
- 2 sizes – 55l and 70l
- 3 lid options – handle, paper or cans with colour coding
- Optional wall mounting kit contains 1 wall mounting bracket and open lid fits both sizes of bins and creates a secure, snug fit against walls