Geodevice - Model 500 - Energy Sources Jack
Jack energy sources ensure the operation of sparker and electrodynamic sources used in geophysical surveys in boreholes by methods of crosshole seismic testing (CST), vertical seismic profiling (VSP), vertical seismoacoustic profiling (VSaP) and others.
Jack design deploys a reliable thyristor key, that enables obtaining a really short high-voltage electric pulse. The energy source is operated from the ас system with 110 / 220 V voltage.
In Jack-500 and Jack-1200 models, pulse chargers provide an average charge rate of 500 J/s. Jack‑2500HP version is equipped with a fast charger that is capable to regulate the charging speed (500 / 1000 / 1500 J/s). Thus, all Jack energy sources allow operation with compact portable generators (with power of 0,8 kW and more).
- Triggering from an external device (seismic recording system, synchronization system, etc.)
- A series with a given number of pulses and a period of their repetition
- Infinite series of pulses with a given period
Jack energy sources can be equipped with a portable remote control unit JackPad.
Compact dimensions, impact-resistant leakproof casing, light weight, well-conceived and intuitive user interface, remote control unit, allow to consider Jack energy sources the most modern and truly mobile devices among all the alternatives available on the market.
- Jack Unit
- Sync connector (2 pc.)
- Power cable
- Universal switching module for connecting the source
- Documentation Kit
- JackPad remote control
- Spare parts kit
- Borehole sources of longitudinal and transverse waves of SH- and SV- polarization
- Seismic stations
- Borehole hydrophone and geophone arrays
- Borehole telemetric probes TELSS-VSP and SGD-SLM GNOME.
As may be agreed, it is possible to manufacture a energy source and a source of the required power and configuration. For the correct preparation of technical design specification, please contact us using any method indicated on the website.
- High charging rate
- Capability to control power consumption
- Remote control unit