GeoMax - Model ZDL700 - Digital Level System
At GeoMax we understand that you require accurate results and demand ease of use in combination with fast operation. That’s why we’ve introduced the ZDL700 digital level for the surveying and construction world. Now you can ‘go digital’ for your entire levelling task with a product that delivers outstanding price-performance and “Works when you do!”.
Quick, Easy & Error-free
The super fast measurement speed of less than 3 sec. in combination with the simplicity of the one-push measure and store functionality provides faster, more economical workflow. Digital reading combined with internal memory make miss-readings and operator interpretation errors a thing of the past.
Extensive field tests verify the excellent accuracy of the ZDL700 of 0.7 mm for 1 km double-run level. This makes the ZDL700 an ideal level not only for high order levelling but also deformation measurements and precise surveying, as well as general construction.
Large Internal Memory
To further enhance your levelling, memory for up to 2’000 points is integrated in the ZDL700. Features like the ability to switch between manual and automatic point numbering increase not only your flexibility but also allow you to document your work on the fly.
The data recorded on the job site can be simply downloaded by connecting the ZDL700 with a PC or laptop. Seamless dataflow from field to finish is guaranteed. In addition, external data collectors or PDAs provide you with an additional degree of flexibility for downloading or processing your measurements online.
- Height accuracy: ± 0.7 mm/km
- Distance accuracy: D < 10 m, 10 mm | D ≥ 10 m, 0.001 x D
- Maximum Range: 105 m
- Minimum Range: 2 m
- Single measurement speed: < 3 sec.
- Minimum lighting condition: 20 Lux
- Minimum field of view: ≥ 50 %
- Minimum resolution (Ht): 0.1 mm
- Minimum resolution (Dist): 1 mm
- Magnification: 24 x
- Range: ± 10’
- Setting accuracy: ± 0.35”
- Internal memory: 2’000 measurements
- Interface: RS232
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -10° C ~ +50° C / -40° C ~ +70° C
- Protection to dust and water: IP55
- Weight including battery: < 2.5 kg
- AA dry cells (4XLR6 / AA 1.5V)
- 1800mAh / 2300mAh: 14 /16 hours continuous measurement