GeoMax - Model Zipp02 - Theodolite
Accuracy is the basic precondition when it comes to general construction tasks. GeoMax electronic theodolites are affordable, easy-to-use, and provide you with a highly flexible and accurate tool for checking angles, alignments, grade work and short range leveling.
Closing the gap, Zipp02: For all your general construction tasks requiring accurate angle measurement. Affordable, easy to use, flexible – simply “Works when you do”.
With vertical compensation and 2” accuracy the Zipp02 provides you with the precision required for your most demanding jobs for an affordable price without adding complexity. Various display modes, hold and set zero for horizontal angle, a variation of measurement units, simple distance measurement via stadia lines combined with six function keys guarantee easy use. The visible laser plummet enables you to set up over a point faster and easier than ever. The Zipp02 is the tool of your choice when it comes to checking angles, alignments, grade work and short range leveling.
Angle measurements (Hz, V)
- Precision: 2”
- Display resolution: 1” or 5”
- Display units: DEG (360° 00’ 00”), GON (400), MIL (6400), V / %
- Magnification: 30x
- Objective aperture: 45 mm (1.7 in)
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.35 m (4.43 ft)
- Stadia multiplication factor/constant: 100/0
- System: Automatic vertical compensator, User set On/Off
- Working Range: ± 3’
- Display: Double side large character back-lit LCD
- Keys: 6 one touch button functions
- Type: Visible laser point
- Accuracy: 1.5 mm at 1.5 m instrument height
- Weight including battery and tribrach: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Type of battery: Rechargeable NiMH, replacement alkaline battery pack
- Operation period without laser plummet: 36 h