Geoprobe - Model 8040DT - High-Capacity Direct Push Machine
From Advanced DP Series
The Geoprobe Model 8040DT is a high-capacity direct push machine with a durable undercarriage, hollow stem auger capabilities, and a wide-base platform. With the GH80 Hammer, this machine is capable of driving 2.25 in, 3.5 in. and 4.5 in tooling in areas that were previously unthinkable.
Some of those features Geoprobe® operators are sure to notice quickly include:
- 84 in. (2134 mm) probe cylinder stroke allows use of 60 in. (1524 mm) probe rods
- 40 ton pulling capacity for today’s larger sampling tools and deeper depths
- Equipped with the five-function CB8 Combo Head
- Heavy Duty Undercarriage has a wider track that carries more weight, adds more torque, reduces ground pressure and handles greater tool weight
- Wireless remote control
- Built-in rotary spindle for concrete drilling, augering, and anchoring
- Equipped with a hydraulic winch for handling augers and tripping dual tube sampling tools
- Powered by a four-cylinder, 120 hp, liquid-cooled CAT® turbo diesel engine
- Hydraulic movement in all three axes allows easy probe alignment with tool string
- Five Auxiliary hydraulic ports provide power for remote equipment
- Sideshift that allows centerline access of toolstring
- Hydraulic Rod & Casing pull feature is compatible with 4.25 in., 3.5 in., and 2.25 in. Geoprobe® tooling.
- 8040DT Transport OptionIntegral Electronic Diagnostic System works to safeguard the unit and help the operator quickly diagnose problems in the field.
- Rear Stabilizing Blade compatible with the Geoprobe® Drop-Rack System
- Adjustable Operator Control Panel is mounted on a swing arm enabling quick and easy movement to the optimum position for operation.