GEORADAR COBRA WIFI - Model GPR 2ch 250-500MHz - Locator
The COBRA WIRELESS GPR collects data from hundred thousands of pulse reflections each second to help researchers identify objects below ground. It works in a multi frequency band from 100 to 900 MHz, thus replacing 2-3 antennas with different frequencies used by other and older GPR systems.
The depth penetration depends on frequency, water content and material conductivity. The typical penetration with Cobra Wireless GPR is 1,5-4,5 m. The maximum penetration is 10 m or 500 ns.
The COBRA WIRELESS GPR Mixed or Blend Mode combines high resolution near surface data with deep target data in one single view. With this method both channels are combined in one single data file using the full bandwidth of the GPR, 100-900 MHz.
This is our recommended method compared to using 2 separate files, one for shallow and the other one for deep data
COBRA WIRELESS GPR perfectly fineuited for flat open areas, moderate terrain and rugged locations.
This GPR is perfect for high speed surveys of roadand railways thanks to aircoupled performance.
A multitude of different mounting options for vehicles makes your surveys possible in almost any way imaginable.
- Wireless Operation: No need for cables
- Multi Frequency GPR: 100-900MHz
- Complete GPR System: Start surveying right away
- Post Processing Software: included with purchase
- GPS path finder map
- Wide selection of control units: from rugged PDAs to PCs
- Quick release wheels
- Smart cart: with push and pull capability
- High resolution encoder
- Rough terrain kit
- Depth range: 0-500ns (0-10 m)
- Hith penetrating 400 V transmitter
- Compact and flexible system: Only 15 Kg
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Infrastructure & utility mapping
- One of the most used applications of GPR is utility detection and mapping. It has become a regular tool in the arsenal of buried pipe and cable detectors. The GPR-method has an advantage over traditional locating devices, it can also detect non-metallic targets like plastic, concrete, terracotta composite pipes or just about any other material.
- Our products can also be used to detect obstacles, shallow bedrock, other pipes, old foundations and debris in front of 'Trenchless Technology Piping' and directional drilling operations.
- We provide complete systems perfect for rapid surveying without the need for ground coupling the antenna.
- Inspect internal structures
- Identify voids under; roads, airports, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams and buildings.
- Locate plastic, concrete, clayor metal pipes.
- Map concrete before drilling, cutting or coring.
- Detect obstacles in front of directional drilling operations.
Snow & Ice
- Our HBD-350 antenna is probably the most used GPR antenna for airborne applications in the world. The antenna is used for regular airborne snow surveys in the Swedish-, Norweiganand Swiss alps, it's also used in the Himalayas.
- More than 15.000 km of airborne measurments has been performed as of 2008. Our airborne antennas can also be used to locate people buried by avalanches, detection of crevasses in glaciers and to map snow thickness in ski slopes.
- Airborne mapping of snow and ice thickness.
- Find crevasses and avalanche victims.
- Profile ice roads in detail.
- Glaciology research.
- Locate trapped victims under collapsed buildings and landslides.
- Locate hazardous waste
- Delineation of contaminant plumes and product spills
Military and Security
- Our products are perfectly suited for rugged military applications through the use of military grade connectors and a rugged and sealed design.
- Our systems are used to locate buried or hidden objects such as landmines, AT-mines and unexploded ordnance. Other applications for the Other applications for our systems include the detection of subterranean tunnels and bunkers used for human infiltration or smuggling, through-wall imaging and related security needs.
- Our products are ideally suited for military applications with features such as aircoupled high penetration and high resolution antennas.
- Locate tunnels, bunkers, hidden weapons and drugs
- Landmine and unexploded ordnance (UXO) location
Agricultural & Forestry
- Locate agricultural and golf-green drainage tiles
- Determine soil water content and conductivity
- Map tree roots and rot in wood
Geology and mining
- Locate gemstone pockets in pegmatite
- Find kimberlite and lateric nickel
- Map internal structures and voids in soil
- Locate cracks in bedrock and building stones
Forensic and Archeological Operations
- Our systems are used for pre-excavation mapping of buried structures, foundations, burial sites and chambers. Forensic teams and law enforcement use the antennas to locate buried bodies, drugs and weapons.
- Mapping of buried structures, foundations, burials and chambers
ANTENNA / GPR
- 2 channel Ground Penetrating Radar system with shielded antennas.
- Antenna type: Shielded resistively loaded. Both air and ground-coupled operation
- Peak frequency: Used for RDP-value calibration
- Operating bandwidth: 100-900 MHz
- System performance: 174 dB
- Applied voltage: 400 V
- Sample rate: 100,000 samples/second
- Scan rate: 1-100 scans/s per channel @ 512 samples/scan
- Sample output: 16 bit digital raw data
- Software Prism 2.59 for control, display, processing and storage of GPR-data
- Data format: Standard Geophysical SEGY Data Format (.sgy)
- Data channels: 1 or 2 with individual settings for depth, filter and gain
- Vertical filters: Off, Weak, Strong and Very Strong
- Horizontal filters: Stacking, Background removal
- Gain points: 110 Linear gain
- Gain levels: 0 to +60 dB
- Data storage: Raw data storage with memory for Gain used
- Data file size: Limited only by available HDD-space (128Gb expandable)
- Post-processing instruments:
- Background removal: Delay (ns) / Windows height (ns)
- Horizontal LP-filter (filtro passa-basso): Window width (Traces) / Windows height (ns)
- Horizontal HP-filter (filtro passa-alto): Window width (Traces) / Windows height (ns)
- Ormsby bandpass: Spectrum density / Frequency (MHz)
- Notch filter: Spectrum density / Frequency (MHz)
- Automatic gain control: Windows width (ns)
- X-interpolation (Xm, Xg)
- Moveout correction: Frequency, Distance between Tx and Rx
- Time-depth conversion
- Stolt (F-K) method: Permittivity
- Hiperbolic summation: Permittivity, Window width (traces), Window height (Samples)
CONTROL UNIT / CU
- Algiz 10X rugged tablet PC with IP65 rating and meets stringent military standards MIL-STD-810G for protection against dust, water, vibration, drops, extreme temperatures and varying altitudes.
- Intel Atom N2800 dual-core processor, with a 128GB SSD, expandable via microSD and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM; U-blox GPS receiver built-in; Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Push and Pull non-metallic handle and support, tactical RAM-mount, crade for recommended and purchased rugged PDA/PC. 12' quick release non-inflatable wheels. High resolution SW-encoder.
- Temperature: -20°C to 40°C internal temperature
- Humidity: 96% non-condensing
- Ingress protection: IP68 connectors
- Size (L x W x H): 60 x 52 x 29 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Operating platforms: Airborne operation, high speed air-coupled operation, ground-coupled operation
- Battery: Integrated 73 Wh Li-Ion
- Operating time: 8 hours
- Operating mode: Manual (1-100 scans/s), Distance (SW-encoder) with or without GPS
- GPS positions: GPS positions integrated with GPR-data for every scan in both timeand distance mode 0-2000 ns selectable.
- Operating depth: Typical 0-500 ns. Depth range 0 10 m depending on ground properties.
- Rugged Tablet Algiz 10x
- Integrated 2 channel GPR, with simultaneous display of both shallow and deep targets, WiFi operation
- Cobra Smart Antennas/ Electronics with operating bandwidth 100 to 900 MHz
- Integrated 12 V, 4.5 Ah battery
- Data Acquisition Software, (Prism 2.59), for PC (1-2 ch) and (Prism Mobile) for PDA (1 ch),
- Post Processing Prism 2.59 with 3D export module to Reflex 3D, Voxler and GPRSlice
- USB-memory with DAQ/Post Processing software and manuals
- Internal high resolution SW-encoder, (3 mm resolution, 250 ppr)
- Cart with quick release 12” wheels/aluminum cart handle, RAM-cradle for your Control Unit (RAM cradle only for CF-19/MESA)
- External Power/Charger connector
- External Mascot 2216 Battery Charger
- Tow Sled for use in any terrain (by removal of 2 front wheels and cart handle)
- Protecting/ exchangeable wearing Skid Pad
- Operating Manuals
- Car Kit
- GPS SX Blue GNSS II / GPS SX Blue GNSS III
- Software Reflex GPR 3D