Screen within robust unit
Large and clear backlit screen that shows 'at a glance' monitoring values, making it easy for busy technicians to monitor levels whilst they are on the go. The screen also has a light to maximise visibility in lowlight conditions. Compact self-contained system, IP65 rated stainless steel enclosure.
External sensor options measure a choice of 3 gases - CO, H2 and H2S, with H2S at ranges from 0-50ppm to 0-10,000ppm for improved accuracy. An internal sensor can be used alongside these external sensors to measure pre- and post-desulphurisation. Pre-calibrated sensors, that prevent system downtime, are also available to users as required.
ATEX certified heater
Used to avoid condensation problems, it increases the lowest operating temperature from 0°C to -20°C.
Designed to prevent damage from water ingress and condensation and is fitted as standard. The automatic drain option is also available to drain the catchpot automatically, offering flexibility for on-site maintenance.
Connect with site systems
Various communication options are available to your SCADA system, including 4-20mA outputs and Modbus, Profibus or Ethernet. At the base of the unit you can monitor gas from up to three different sample points such as three different digesters, or two sample points such as before and after desulphurisation.
Core sensor unit
The system is designed to avoid unnecessary downtime: you can return the sensor unit to your local service agent for servicing and receive a temporary replacement unit.
- CH4 , CO2 and O2 measurement
- Optional H2S, H2 and CO measurement
- Multi-point sampling (up to 3 gas sample points)
- H2S ranges from 0-50ppm to 0-10,000ppm
- Monitor before and after desulphurisation
- Continuous monitoring option
- Clean air purge
- Large and clear back-lit display
- 4-20mA outputs for each gas
- Modbus communication
- Gas return to process as standard
- IP65 rated stainless steel enclosure
- ATEX certified for use in zone 2 areas
- Optional profibus communication
- Optional auto-drain pump for moisture removal
- Accessories available
- ATEX certified
- No training required
- Low cost of ownership
- Calibration accredited to ISO 17025
- Quick and easy self-installation
- Compact self-contained system
- Moisture removal included as standard
- Zero service downtime
- Field proven equipment
- Simple user calibration
- Hotswap internal unit means you suffer no operational downtime when the unit is being serviced
- Agricultural waste AD (large scale)
- Biogas upgrading
- Farm waste AD (small scale)
- Gas flaring
- Landfill gas field management
- Landfill perimeter monitoring
- Mixed food waste AD
- Sewage / waste water treatment AD