GeoVISION - Model Nano - Camera
From Borehole Cameras
The GeoVISION Nano camera is the smallest diameter production borehole video inspection camera made today. The Nano downhole camera is a mere 3/4 inch (2 cm) in diameter and is designed for use in boreholes as small as one inch (2.5 cm) in diameter and at depths up to 2000 feet (600 meters). The Nano camera has standard NTSC resolution with an aspect ratio of 4:3. Illumination is provided by six high intensity white LEDs. The Nano camera is rated for use up to 1,000 psi and can be used with Light-Duty, Heavy-Duty and Deluxe winches.
The Nano camera can also be used with the Nano Rotating Mirror to allow a side scan of the bore wall. The Nano Rotating Mirror can be set to rotate continuously or to rotate approximately 20°, pause for a few seconds and then continue rotating. The pause in rotation allows maximum resolution for recording the video image.
- Weight: 10.1 Ounces (286 g)
- Dimensions: 10-1/4' long x 3/4' diameter (26 cm x 2 cm)
- Standard Lens: 2.97 mm
- Angle of View (in air): ~130°
- Aperture: F2.0
- CCD: 1/3' Sony Super HAD CCD II
- Video Format: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 550 Lines
- Effective Pixels: 768 Horizontal x 494 Vertical
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux.
- Operating Temperature: -40° F ~ 122° F (-40° C~50° C)
- Light Source: 6 High Intensity White LEDs
- Maximum Depth: 2000 Feet Underwater (600 meters)
- Maximum Pressure: 1000 psi
- Current Draw: 190 mA
- Window Material: Sapphire
- Exposure Control: No