Getech - Model RCD300 - Reverse Circulation DTH Drilling Rigs
The RCD300 drill rig is ideal for Exploration drilling application in rock formation. Thanks to its simple and compact design, excellent performance, high accessibility and reliability at afford cost in its class. The RCD300 rig’s flexibility means it can be mounted on single truck version and on local truck matching the rig to the terrain it will be used. Optional: Skid mounting, Crawler mounting.
- Proven technology ensures easy maintenance and more productive.
- The rig can be customize as per customer requirement
- All the actuators are operated by proportional control valves
- Drill rod handling 10 feet (3.0 meter) -15 feet (4.5 meter)
- Drilling depth up to 1,000 feet (300 meters)
- Drilling diameter 4.5 inch (114 mm) - 5 inch (127 mm)
- Pull up force 10,500 kgf
- Drill head torque 270 kg.m
- Air compressor 900 cfm/350 psi (optional: as customer required)
- Sample collector