Geyser - Model GIP - Inertia Pump
Low Cost, Low Energy for Return/Waste Activated Sludge (RAS, WAS) Pumping. The Geyser Inertia Pump has been developed to provide clog free sludge pumping using less energy with easy control of the pumping rate.
- Immersed installation inside tanks: GAP, GIP, GHP, GAM and GEP product lines.
- Possible installation outside tanks with suction header: GIP and GEP product lines.
- Extended suction pipe: GAP, GIP and GHP product lines.
- Extended suction reach: GIP and GEP product lines.
- Custom designs to accommodate larger capacity pumping rates.
- Variable volume pumping and mixing.
- No impeller, very low shear forces on the liquid.
- No springs, diaphragms, seals or bearings to wear out.
- No electrical devices at or near the pump or mixer installation.
- Ideal for Intrinsically Safe operational requirements.
- Durable corrosion resistant PVC construction with powder coated steel, galvanized or stainless steel options.
- Support legs.
- Lifting lugs.
- Rail supports.
- Concrete donut to drop and anchor pump in filled tank.
- Optional mating connections for suction and discharge.
- Low pressure air from blowers is sufficient for most applications.
- Shared air blower unit with the aeration system is possible; just install the Geyser pump and mixing units above the air diffusers.