A rubber compression seal (Ø 200 m) is approved for an installation depth of 6.0 m.
An oil pressure equalization tank is used for leak monitoring of the bearing housing.
There are versions with shaft sealing rings (packing) or SiC / SiC mechanical seals. Galvanized versions are available as well as pipes and propellers in ss304 stainless steel.
- Tube Ø 100.0 x 3.0 mm, galvanized or
- Ø 101.6 x 4.0 mm stainless steel ss304 / ss316
- Tube lengths of 2.0 - 3.0 m
- Propeller Ø 560 - 660 in galvanized or ss304
- For tractor power 70 - 130 kW
- Installation console (for plugging or pouring)
- Oil / pressure expansion tank
- Rubber / compression seal (EPDM) Ø 200 mm
- Installation up to 6.0 m below substrate level