Giantmix - Model FT - Agitators
From Agitators Industry
The Giantmix FT is the advanced development of the Giantmix FR. The agitator is worldwide the only agitator which can be inclined horizontally and vertically by ± 30°. Therefore a high quality hydraulic unit and a hand spindle are provided as standard.
Because of the unique sealing system the installation for immersion depths to 8 m below maximum substrate level and full swivelling range is possible. The flexible tube leadthrough gets sealed by 2 EPDM sealing membranes (inside and outside) and the special SUMA sealing system.
Optional PTO drive:
The Giantmix FT can alternatively be tractor-driven by using an optional protective device. All agitators of the type Giantmix FT are available with PTO connection and without motor.
- Ex-motors of rated output 7.5/11/15/18.5 and 22 kW at 260 - 400 rpm (3-phase 50 cycles) for hazardous zone 2
- Two-step spur gear
- Bearing housing with mechanical seal of SiC/SiC
- Agitator shaft tube dia. 159 mm ss304 (V2A) or ss316 (V4A) stainless steel,
- Wall thickness 5 mm
- Tube lengths from 4 to 5.5 m
- Sealing plates in 3 sizes in ss304 (V2A) or ss316 (V4A) stainless steel
- Sealing membrane EPDM 60
- Oil expansion vessel for lubrication and monitoring of the seal
- For immersion depths to 8 m below maximum substrate level
- Horizontally and vertically inclination adjustment of ± 30°
- Propeller diameters from 620 to 850 mm in ss304 (V2A) stainless or hardened steel
- Stainless steel rain covers optional
- Optional tractor-driven configuration available
- Giantmix FT HY only with PTO drive and without motor possible