Gihmm - Autonomous Measuring Station
Autonomous Monitoring Station – for measuring gamma radiation without existing infrastructure. This autonomous measuring station for our Gamma detectors RS04 and GSP02 permits measuring in an area where no infrastructure (telephone wiring and power supply) is available. The use of the autonomous measuring stations is suitable for nationwide or large-scale early warning systems for monitoring radioactive radiation.
Details of the autonomous measuring stations:
The autonomous monitoring station is equipped with a solar panel to supply power to the measuring instruments (e.g. gamma detector, weather station, …). The integrated accumulator is designed for a station operation time of about 30 days without power production and full battery pack capacity. The data can be sent to a control centre system (CCS) via GPRS/UMTS VPN.
If there is no data connection to the control centre the station can save the measured data for weeks. The entire housing of the measuring station is made of aluminium and is designed for outdoor use. It is double-walled with very good insulation properties.
Technical data of the standard measuring station
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 700 x 500 x 3400 mm
- Weight: ~ 100 kg (incl. accu)
- Power supply: 150W Solar-Panel; 120Ah (controlled charging)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +60°C
- Possible meters: RS04; GSP02
- Weather station
- Possible Data transfer: GPRS/UMTS VPN Router
Alternative: „light“ measuring station
- Outdoor solar station pole;
- For outdoor mounting
- The entire casing of the measuring station is made of aluminium and stainless steel
- Solar power unit with:
- Solar module: up to 150W
- Battery: up to 64Ah, (battery life 5 years minimum)
- battery protection system