Gilian - Model 10i - Air Sampling Pump (4 - 10 LPM)
Higher Flow Applications: The high flow capability of the Gilian 10i enables sampling capability for applications with flow rates between 4LPM and 10 LPM.
NiMH Memory-Free Battery
NiMH battery with quick-charge time in under 4 hours.
Eliminates shipping and disposal issues.
Four stage program with repeat cycling
Allows scheduled sampling or intermittent duty cycles
Programmable delayed start
Intuitive Operation with Lock-out Feature
Simple four-button design makes pump easier to understand and operate.
Live Flow Display Large display continuously shows real-time flow, total sample time and total volume sampled.
Special flow control circuitry automatically compensates for changes in flow rate, back-pressure and temperature.
Intrinsically Safe Certified Certified
Intrinsically Safe for use in explosive environments.
Flow Range: 4.00 – 10.00 LPM
Constant Flow Control: ± 5% of set flow at 4-10 LPM
- Up to 5-hours at:
- 5 LPM up to 40” H2O back pressure
- 6 LPM up to 34” H2O back pressure
- 7LPM up to 24” H2O back pressure
- 8LPM up to 22” H2O back pressure
- 9LPM up to 20” H2O back pressure
- 10LPM up to 14” H2O back pressure
- 8-hours minimum at:
- 5 LPM up to 26” H2O back pressure
- 6 LPM up to 23” H2O back pressure
- 7LPM up to 21” H2O back pressure
- 8LPM up to 20” H2O back pressure
- 9LPM up to 15” H2O back pressure
- 10LPM up to 11” H2O back pressure
Flow FaultIf flow changes exceed 5% within back pressure specifications, fault icon appears. If fault exceeds 30 seconds, pump shuts down. Pump attempts to restart every 3 minutes for up to 30 min.
Operating 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Storage-4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C)
Charging41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Operating5-85 %RH, non-condensing
Storage5-98 %RH, non-condensing
Display: Flow Rate, Total Sample Time,
Total Volume Sampled
Controls: POWER/ENTER, SET/CAL,
Indicators: Green LED (“Normal Operation”)
Icons (LCD): Battery Indicator, Hold, Fault, Set, Prog
- 3.2W x 5.4H x 2.3D inches
- 8.2W x 13.7H x 5.8D cm
Weight: 20.5 oz. (580 g)
- Removable, Rechargeable
Battery Level IndicatorIcon displays Full, Mid, & Low levels
Interface ConnectorsCharging Jack
Charging TimeUnder 4 hours
EN 1232: Type G
US/Canada NRTL (FM)
- Class I, Div 1 Groups A, B, C, D;
- Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F & G;
- Class III, T4
- II 1 G
- Ex ia IIC T4
- ATEX 94/9/EC; EMC 2004/108/EC (RFI)
- LVD 2006/95/EC