- Flashing beacon light is bright enough to be visible in daylight.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments. Washdown duty.
- Always on duty because it uses uninteruptible battery power.
- Illuminated push button indicates power present.
- Compact - box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches.
- Relay Ouput - 15A relay controls pumps to 1 HP.
THE ALARM BOX WITH RELAY takes a contact closure from sensing devices such as a float switch, reed switch, or limit switch, and turns it into an audio and visual alarm that can't be ignored.
- When a contact closes the pushbutton illuminates, the beacon flashes, and the audio buzzer sounds. The button isilences the audio buzzer while the beacon light continues to flash as a reminder until the alarm condition is corrected. Resets automatically for the next alarm.
- A 'snooze-alarm' mode repeats the buzzer output every 30 minutes if desired.
- Pushbutton tests the circuit when unit is not actively alarming.
- Illuminated push-button confirms that power is present.
- Level control mode will turn a pump on and off to regulate liquid level between two points using the 15A relay option.
Simply connect to your sensor with contact close and plug in the power cord.
- Enclosure : PVC, NEMA4X / IP65
- Relay chatter time delay: : 500 msec
- Relay mode : selectable N.O or N.C.
- Cord grip : PG11, Nylon
- Relay : SPDT, 15A up to 277VAC
- Power cord jacket : SJOOW
- Power cord conductors : 12 AWG
- Communications cable : PVC jacket 0.032' thickness
- Communications cable : 8 x 24 AWG conductors
- Beaon lens : polycarbonate
- Beacon LED : 40mA while strobing
- Buzzer volume : 103db @ 2 ft
- Push button : 5mA LED
AB-R2 Same capabilities as above but runs from AC power. Piggyback cord.
AB-R3 Same capabilities as above but has a standard plug (NEMA 5-15P) and receptacle instead of piggyback cord. This also allows use for European and other cords. Please contact us for pricing on foreign cords.