The beacon light uses a very bright 9-12VDC LED. 50,000 hour life will last for decades and eliminate bulb changes. The beacon light includes 9-element LED bulb, in a socket pre-wired with 6' leads, elastomer gasket, retaining nut, and colored lens cover.
Polycarbonate lens cover and bulbs are stocked in red and blue. Also available in green and amber. Even though the bulb will probably never need replacement, its good to know the T10 wedge base LEDs can be easily replaced.
- Lens diameter is 29 mm O.D. x 29 mm high.
- Mounting hole is 23 mm (15/16')
- Power consumption 55 mA
- 9 element wedge base blinking LED.
- Rugged: no delicate filament to break
- Compact size can be mounted in many places where large beacons can't go.
- NEMA 4X (IP65) seal.
- Visible in daylight.
- 360 degree visibility
- Energy efficient
- Eliminates bulb replacement.