- Time is easily adjustable from 1 second to 99 hours using discrete pushbuttons. No guessing with potentiometers!
- Easy installation! Simply screw it in place and connect your pump - no hard wiring.
- Waterproof proof and corrosion proof. PVC enclosure and push button are NEMA 4X rated. Built for rugged industrial service.
- Low profile - 4x4x2' PVC box extends out from tank only 85 mm (3.3').
- Relay output 10A to control pumps, motors. Convenient connection to your pump with the piggyback plug provided.
- 103 dB audio alarm.
Easy installation, just mount it in place and plug in the piggyback plug. A single button starts and stops the timing cycle.
The time is set easily with the intuitive pushbutton switches and digital indicator inside the box. No calibrating or guessing is necessary as with timers that use potentiometers. The time is accurate to the second. Once the time is set, you can close the cover and not worry about the time being tampered with.
Wide Timing Range
Counts down anywhere between 1 second to 99 hours, and anywhere in between.
Relay output is 10A @120 VAC. (1/2 HP at 120V) Normally Open by default, (relay is open when not timing) or specify Normally Closed.
The time counts down from preset time. Exterior button illuminates while timing. At the end of the time cycle, the alarm beeps 5 times and then relay resets automatically. The cycle may be cancelled at any time by pushing the external illuminated button.
The T3 timer is powered from the piggyback cord running from your pump. (120VAC)
The time cycle can be started by other electrical triggers instead of the push button, such as proximity switches, wireless relays, signals from other machines. Please call Gizmo Engineering for help with these custom applications.
- Pushbutton: 22mm diameter
- PVC enclosure rating: NEMA4X / IP65
- PVC enclosure size: 4 x 4 x 2'
- Buzzer volume: 103dB @ 2ft
- Power cord: 8 ft, SJOOW jacket, 3 x14ga
- Relay output: 10A@277VAC
- Relay mode: N.O or N.C. terminal blocks
- Circuit operation: 12VDC, 85mA
- Timing range: 1 second to 99hours