- Waterproof - meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loudest buzzer. 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments. NEMA 4X rating.
- Simple and intuitive. No need for instructions and can change times on the fly.
- Battery powered. Lithium battery lasts for years.
- Large Digital Display. Digit height 18 mm.
- Compact Box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches. (100x100x50 mm)
Digital Timer counts down from the time you set. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the illuminated button lights up. Resets automatically to the same time for the next cycle. Easy to program with only three pushbuttons.
Many different possible operating modes are selectable with switches inside the box. You can control if a cycle is able to be cancelled or not, automatic cycle end or manual, timing in HH:MM or HH:MM, relay orientation, repeating cycles, guard duty. See details in the instructions below.
Waterproof, corrosion-proof IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure is built for plating lines, commerical kitchens, factories, wet or corrosive environments., indoors or out.
Easy to set the time: the blue buttons adjust the time up or down. The large green button starts and stops the time cycle, or cancels a cycle if permitted by the mode.
- A beacon LED give the timer very high visiblity if needed.
- Magnetic feet allow the timer to be mounted on steel surfaces like the front of an oven.
- Different buzzer tones so different timers can be distinguised audibly.
- Volume control allows contiuously variable volume.
The Loudest Buzzer
This is the loudest buzzer we know of on a digital timer. Be cautious of volume ratings from other manufactuers as they may give a high volume number but this is meaningless without knowing the distance! more info
- Once the countdown time reaches zero, the time then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
- Extremely lower power circuitry allows the 9V battery to last for years.
- Auxilliary 9VDC output is built-in to power dataloggers, autodialers or other external devices.
Digital Display Timer Models
- T4 - battery powered with buttons on the outside to easily set different time cycles.
- T7 - same as T4 but the time is set with buttons inside the box for repetitive timing.
- T5 - AC powered version with a relay to control your devices is available in the model T5 on this page.
- Time range: 1s-99h:99m:99s
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Sound level: 103dB at 2 ft
- Water rating: .IP65, NEMA 4X
- Temperature range: 50C to -40C
- Display size: 53 x 22 mm
- Digit height: 18 mm
- Box size (incl. button): 4x4x2.75 inch
- Battery: 9V lithium (1250 mAh)