- Waterproof - meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loud 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments. NEMA 4X rating.
- Simple. No need for instructions and can change times on the fly.
- High current capacity. The T5 has a15A relay which will control up to 1/2 HP @ 120V.
- Compact Box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches. (100x100x50 mm)
Digital Process Timer is easy to program with only three pushbuttons. Counts down the cycle you set and then resets to the same time for the next cycle. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the illuminated button lights up. Relay and piggyback cord included to control devices.
Many different possible operating modes are possible which are selectable with switches inside the box. You can control if a cycle is able to be cancelled or not, automatic cycle end or manual, timing in HH:MM or HH:MM, relay orientation, repeating cycles, and custom cycles can be programmed reasonably.
Waterproof, corrosion-proof IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure makes this suitable for wet, corrosive production floors or outdoors.
The blue buttons adjust the time up or down. The large green button starts the time cycle/ cancels if applicable, or stops the time.
A beacon LED give the timer higher visiblity for outdoor installations or distracting areas.
Magnetic feet allow the timer to be mounted on steel surfaces like the front of an oven.
- Backlit display.
- Relay controls other devices up to 15A using a piggyback cord.
- Once the countdown time reaches zero, the time then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
- Auxilliary 9VDC output can to power dataloggers, autodialers or other external devices.
- Time range; 1s: 99h:99m:99s
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Sound level: 103dB at 2 ft
- Water rating: IP65, NEMA 4X
- Temperature range: 50C to -40C
- Display size: 53 x 22 mm
- Digit heigh: t18 mm
- Box size (incl. button): 4x4x2.75 inch
- Battery: 9V lithium (1250 mAh)