- Always on duty because it uses uninteruptible battery power.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Test button built in.
- Reliable float switch is completely screened-in to protect from debris in tank.
- Safe. 9 volt circuit in a waterproof enclosure.
- No wetted metal parts.
- Uninterruptible battery power lasts for years. Lithium battery always included. Extremely long-lived batteries available.
- Choice of power. Battery or AC power option.
THE TANK ALARM guards against overfilling or running empty. Easy to install as its battery powered. No wires, no electricians needed. Lithium battery included lasts for years.
Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can't come unplugged, or be defeated. And, because the Tank Alarms don't use any power until alarming, the batteries last for years. further discussion
Easy to adjust the depth of the Dual point Tank Alarm - just loosen the thumbscrew and slide the level probe to desired depth. Extra cable is stored in the long probe so there is plenty of depth adjustment possible - at least 12 inches either way.
Float is protected inside a pipe. Screw-on float guard allows inspection fo the float. Optional screens on all sides protect the float switch so solids, debris or insects can't ever foul the float. These have even been used on sewage tanks.
Weatherproof - all NEMA 4X construction.
Test button is included - press to test the battery.
Dfferent materials as the situation requires: polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel. see chemical resistance chart.
Any Depth. Standard depths available up to 5 ft. Custom depths have been made 20 feet deep.
The PVC tank alarms have a polypropylene float protected in a PVC pipe, and the screen material is polypropylene. (TH-10). Polypropylene models (ex. TH-PP) have all polypropylene parts including piping.
Includes a 10-year lithium battery and threaded 2 inch NPT bushing.
Some Chemicals Commonly Used With Gizmo Engineering Tank Alarms:
- Aqueous Ammonia (conc.)
- Aqueous solutions to 100°C
- Chromic acid (50%, Rm. Temp)
- Glycolic acid
- Hydrochloric acid (conc.)
- Nitric acid (30%)
- Oils (including waste oils)
- Potassium carbonate (40%)
- Polyester resin (viscous)
- Sodium hydroxide (50%)
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite