All parameters including parameters controlling pump behavior in the Idle state, acquisition conditions or temperature program are a part of the method. Therefore it is possible to create various acquisition methods and choose between them only by loading the corresponding method. Actual flow rates of each gradient component and their overall sum and pressure can be monitored in the independent Device Monitor.
A single Clarity station can only control a single LC800 HPLC system. This is the restriction of the communication protocol used to perform the instrument control.
GL Sciences LC800 Control
- Communication interface : USB
- Purchasing : LC Control (p/n A24)
- AS Control (p/n A26) - optional
- Related products : Clarity (p/n C50)
- Cable : USB A-B cable (p/n SK06)
List of controlled subdevices of the GL Sciences LC800 HPLC system:
- Detectors : LC800 UV-VIS Detector (UVD), LC800 Electrochemical Detector (ECD), Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detector LIF726 and 727 (LIF)
- Pumps : LC800 High-Pressure Gradient Pump, Auxiliary Pump PU712B
- Autosamplers : LC800
- Thermostats : LC800