Goldlift - Model 14.70 IIIS - Tracked Aerial Platforms
From Aerial Platforms
It is the Europe’s best selling tracked aerial platform. It is equipped with IIIS control system and automatic set-up, radio control, location and diagnostic through integrated modem. It is available in both petrol and diesel with automatic rpm control or in the ecological version with lithium battery pack.
- Capacity platform 120kg -200kg
- Max. Working height 14,00m (120kg) - 12,68m (200kg)
- Max. Horizontal working outreach 7,00m (120kg) - 5,66m (200kg)
- Transport length 4,06m
- Transport length without basket 3,87m
- Standard basket dimensions 1335x690xh.1100mm
- Maximum stabilisation angle 9,5°
- Max slope allowedin travel mode 15°/26,8%
- Total weight 1700kg - 1810kg Lithium-ion
- Petrol engine HONDA iGX390
- Diesel_engine HATZ 1B40
- Electric motor 2,2kw-230V-50Hz / 2,2kw-110V-50Hz
- Engine max. Travel speed 1,4km/h - 2,8km/h (optional)
- Lithium-ion powered 4,8 KWh
- Max. Travel speed - lithium-ion version 1,2km/h - 2,4km/h (optional)
- Undercarriage width open/close 786mm - 1086mm
- Max ground pressure on stabilizer 1330daN - 1,9daN/cm2
- Stabilization area 2700x2700mm
- Possibility to remotely control the tracks and outriggers through a radiocontrol.
- Automatic machine set up.
- 360° turret rotation (300° for the Lithium-ion version).
- The aerial part controls are hydraulic.
- Automatic rpm control reduces consumption and noise.
- Satellite localisation and diagnostics system through R.A.H.M.
- Fibreglass lubrication-free pins and bushings.
- Extensometric load cell with dual channel safety for a perfect control of the weight in cage.