GooseBuster - Sonic Goose Control Device Uses Authentic Recordings
Repels the most stubborn Canada Geese from outdoor areas. The GooseBuster® is a one-of-a-kind system was developed using decades of scientific research involving the behaviors and vocal communications of Canada geese, this system employs authentic goose alert and alarm calls recorded in the wild . These are the only such recordings in existence!
- Sonic Goose Repellent System
- Developed with Decades of Research
- Eliminates Goose Problems
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Geese learn not to return through behavior modification
- Extremely effective in reducing and eliminating geese
- Each 4-speaker system covers up to 7 acres
GooseBuster has been proven effective in numerous university-conducted field studies, as noted in the details section below.
- Effective coverage up to seven (7) acres (up to 21 acres from 2 units).
- Recommended for large, outdoor spaces experiencing goose infestations.
Guarantee + Warranty
Backed by our 60 Day Electronics Performance Satisfaction Guarantee AND our 6 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Material Defects.
GooseBuster is based on decades of research into the behavior & communication of Canada geese by noted biologist Philip Whitford, Capital University Professor. Since 1979, Dr. Whitford has been studying Canada goose behavior and vocal communications, then presenting and publishing his findings. He holds a PhD in biological sciences in the field of animal behavior, as well as BS & MS degrees in wildlife management.
Dr. Whitford has obtained the only documented recording, anywhere, of the alarm call of Canada geese. This, along with the alert call, makes the GooseBuster the foremost goose repelling mechanism in the world.
- ‘Alert’ calls indicate uneasiness about potential danger; ‘alarm’ calls signify immediate danger
- Geese evacuate without waiting to identify the source
- Covers up to 7 acres
- Fully programmable – you control the settings; optional selection of coyote bark and gunshot sounds
- Device automatically prevents acclimation; calls differ in frequency, duration, and intervals; sound combinations, sequences and speakers change randomly to give a perception of troubled geese moving through many locations
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
*Proven effective in university-conducted field studies:
Download the original research paper, Successful Use of Alarm and Alert Calls to Reduce Emerging Crop Damage by Resident Canada Geese, or an illustrated poster version presented at the Bird Strike North American Conference.
- Other Waterfowl
- Parks, ponds, and other waterfront property
- Airports and Airfields
- Golf Courses, Parks and Small Lakes
- Corporate Grounds, Large Yards and Lawns
- Homes, Large Estates and Condo Property
- Corporate, Hospital, and School Campuses
- Boats, Harbors, Marinas, and Docks
- Parking Lots and Large Open Spaces
- Farms, Barns, Stables, and Sheds
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Protect landscaping, water quality, & property from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella & E. Coli
- Avoid government & safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, & turf from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, & customers
- Dimensions: Control Unit 12” x 10” x 7”, Speakers 10” x 8” x 5”
- Box dimensions: 25' x 19' x 7' / Shipping weight: 20 lbs
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Power Requirements: 1 amp 110v or 220vAC adaptor, or 12vDC
- Cords: 110v, 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 0–110 dB at 1 meter (each speaker)
- Frequency: 500–1500 Hz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL, CUL & CE listed
- EPA Registration: EPA 62617-OR-001
- Body: NEMA type box