Grasshopper - Model AERA-Vator 40 - Front Mounted Aerator
The PTO-driven AERA-vator™ is a coreless lawn aerator for Grasshopper FrontMount™ mowers. The front-mounted aerator and zero-turn maneuverability helps aerate lawns, turf, and compacted soil in hard-to-reach areas previously accessible with walk-behind aerators only. The AERA-vator's out-front attachment configuration reduces fatigue compared to using walk-behind aerators, and by eliminating unsightly cores left behind by plug and core aerators, the AERA-vator completes aerating jobs easier and faster - reducing time and labor up to 75 percent. Oscillating and vibrating steel tines deep-fracture hard, dry soils, improving permeability, drainage, water infiltration and nutrient absorption in the root zone by four times that of other turf and soil aerators, which helps create more resilient turf on playing fields, high-traffic areas and commercial and residential lawns.
- The AERA-vator™ is perfect for aerating established turf, preparing bare ground for sodding or seeding, and cultivating a plant bed without destroying the mulch.
- Stimulates thatch decomposition with the scattering of loose soil
- Oscillating steel tines can loosen traffic-packed pathways and areas containing small rocks and obstructions that would damage other units
- Creates less subsoil compaction and penetrates harder soils than aerators weighing twice as much
- Encourages root growth and absorption of water, air, nutrients and chemicals
- Loads and unloads easily for efficient transport to multiple job sites
- QuikConverter™ Implement System makes the switch between AERA-vator™ and DuraMax® deck or other implements quick and easy