Fatflot - Model FSG-10 & 20 - Grease Separator
Grease separator Fatflot equipment developed by Toro Equipment is designed for the optimum treatment and separation of fat in wastewater. The equipment is manufactured in GFR, AISI304 steel and PP. The wide variety of grease separator fatflot FSG products enables the user to treat different ranges of water discharges.
- Lamelar system.
- Recirculation system in PP and stainless air-saturation container.
- Several possibilities in the recirculation circuit for adapting to the client’s requirements, including ball, SCP pump or Batch Pressurization System (BPS).
- Scraping system.
- Emergency shutdown and security systems.
- Control and air-injection pneumatic circuit.
- Clamps in compliance with the standards.
- Height regulating and leveling system (-100 mm).
Medium-sized equipment in the FSG range, suitable for treating discharges of between 10 and 20 m³/h.
- The air pressure will be between 6-8 bar on all models.
- The dimensions and product specifications might vary slightly, due to the normal development of products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.