Greasebuster - Fats, Oils and Grease Skimmer
Removes up to 20m3/day of FOGs. Reduces wastewater bills through COD and solids reduction. Prevents expensive blockages. Mobile rentals system. FOG recovery for recycling. Reduces risk of environmental prosecution. For municipal and industrial applications.
The Greasebuster is highly effective at removing large amounts of and heavy fats present in bakeries, ready-made meal manufacturers and meat processors etc.
The Greasebuster can remove and recover up to 100% of floating oils using a hydrophobic belt that attracts oils and repels water.
Effective at remove heavy materials the Greasebuster™ can remove heavy oils and grease from metal machining and other similar industries.
- Mechanical removal of FOGS
- Municipal or industrial use
- Removes up to 99% of FOGS
- Food & Beverage
- Fuel Distribution
- Metal Machining
- Oil Drilling / Salt Water Disposal
- Parts Washing
- Power Generation Plants
- Steel Production
- Tank Truck Wash
- Removes fats, oils and grease whilst rejecting water
- Prevents pipe and sewer blockages
- Simple installation
- 24/7 operation
- Removes up to 4m3 of FOG per day
- Temperature range of operation up to 50°C
- Reduces waste water bills through COD and solids reduction
- Reduces risk of environmental prosecution
- Removes microthrix, filamentous growth and floating solid waste
- Belt speed control and thermostatic temperature control
- Municipal treatment plants and sewerage networks
- Industrial effluent streams containing fats, oils and grease
- Food, mineral and surface solids removal
- Oil contaminated water cleaning
- Heavy duty oil removal
- Sludge removal
Placed directly into the tank, the simple technology allows for effective removal of fats, oils and greases from the surface of the water using hydrophobic belt materials. This belt works continuously to lift FOG from the wastewater whilst rejecting water. The FOG is then scraped from the belt and deposited into a collection vessel for recovery.
In above ground tanks the Greasebuster can be attached to the wall of the tank and in underground tanks the flotation variant allows the Greasebuster to float in the tank and FOG is removed with an integral slurry pump to a surface collection vessel.
By removing FOG at source, the Greasebuster offers many benefits that can produce lower effluent bills, reduce waste and prevent prosecution.
- Reduced COD and Suspended solids produce lower effluent bills.
- Compliance with discharge consents reduces risk of prosecution.
- Oil reclamation generates income.
- Prevention of seer blockages stops downstream cleaning costs.
- Produces a positive environmental impact.
- Robust Technology and Control
The Greasebuster main frame is made of high chemical resistant and high temperature grade Polypropylene with stainless steel roller bearings. A programmable motor speed controller, 5.5KW invertor and 3-phase geared motor provide variable speed and both continuous and timed periodic running. The Greasebuster gathering trough also has a heater underneath to keep the FOG liquidised very beneficial in cold climates.
The Greasebuster is manufactured in either 800mm or 1200mm belts which can remove up to 4m3 of FOG per day. The Greasebuster is specifically designed for large scale industrial use. For oil applications almost 100% oil extraction is possible which once recovered can be resold for reprocessing. Up to 4 metres cube of oil can be extracted per day (have this figure float across the screen).