GREENSCAPES - Sedum Cuttings for Extensive Greenroofs
GreenScapes Bulk Sedum Cuttings are ½ - 2 ½ inch long spontaneously rooting stems available in a wide variety of sedums suitable for low-cost planting of extensive green roofs, over planting of plug installations, repair of damaged areas and filling in of sparse areas on extensive green roofs.
Greenscapes Bulk Sedum Cuttings are ½ - 2 ½ inch long spontaneously rooting stems available in a wide variety of sedums suitable for growing on extensive greenroofs. Sedum Cuttings are a great choice for low-cost planting of extensive greenroofs, overplanting of plug installations, repair of damaged areas and filling in of sparse areas on extensive greenroofs.
- Extensive greenroofs
- Exterior planters
- Over 40 varieties to choose from
- Affordable pricing allows designers to specify generous planting densities
- Fast installation greatly reduces planting cost versus other methods
- Can be planted in mixes or by individual variety to allow design flexibility
- 3 season availability allows planting for most of the year
- Provides fast vegetation coverage with proper installation and care
- Can be successfully grown in as little as 2-1/2” (6 cm) of growing media
Shipping boxes should be opened immediately upon arrival, stored out of the sun and planted within 24 hours. If planting is not possible within 24 hours opened boxes can be stored in a cooler at a temperature between 40°- 45° F for up to 1 week.
Hand cast cuttings directly onto a minimum of 2-1/2” (6 cm) of freshly wetted Greenscapes GS-500 extensive growing media. Cuttings should be covered with either hydomulch, a 50/50 mixture of sand and topsoil or compost, or Greenscapes GS-612 Erosion Control Blanket for best results. See CETCO Greenscapes Vegetation Sedum Cuttings Care Guidelines for more detailed information.