Turn your shrub prunings, old garden plants and flowers into instant mulch ... shred those piles of leaves for quick conversion into compost ... grind clods of earth and rootballs into fine potting soil ... chip tree prunings and branches - up to 3″ (75mm) thick - into free woodchips.
Reversible fixed shredding hammers and double-edged chipper knife for long life and low-cost maintenance. Rugged build quality for hour-after-hour, day-after-day, year-after-year, reliability. The Garden Master is our most popular model, with the added benefit of optional interchangeable shredding screens for maximum versatility in the shredding of all organic waste, wet or dry. Shred fine or coarse ... chip large or small ... you have control!
Tried, tested and trusted by discriminating gardeners the length and breadth of the country, this machine has no superior at its price point!
Full money-back guarantee with our famous (and exclusive) 30-day home trial* .
- British made - BS EN294:1992 compliant.
- Manual start(Can select key start if required)
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5hp OHV engine.
- Chips up to 3″ (75mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (l6mm) diameter.
- 1.25 cu. ft. (35 litre) shredding chamber.
- 150 square inches (0.l sq.m) of shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm supplied as standard with all models. 40 and 60mm available as optional extra).
- Double-edged chipper knife.
- 42 reversible fixed hammers.
- Four pneumatic tyres. (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra)
- Weight - 370 lb (168kg)
- Loading height 48″ (1220mm) .
- Height 54″ (1372mm), length 62.5″ (1588mm), width 29.5″ (750mm).
- Output - 1 cu.m (35 cu.ft) per hour.
- Built-in tractor tow hitch.
- Easily managed.
- Honda GX160 5.5hp engine option available if required.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.