From Greyline Instruments
Accurately measure the flow rate of clean, non-aerated liquids like water, chemicals, and oils in full pipes. Ultrasonic transducers mount on the outside of a pipe without shutting down flow. Flow rate is displayed on the large, backlit display along with totalizer and signal strength. Use the built-in control relays for flow alarms or flow proportionate pulse. Connect the isolated 4-20mA output to PLC's or controllers.
With the TTFM 6.1 Transit-Time Flow Meter, you never need to be an expert in non-contacting flow measurement to get the best results in your application. Let us help you accurately measure the flow rate of relatively clean, non-aerated fluids in full pipes.
Easy to Choose
With only three easy-to-select transducer sizes that work on all common pipe materials and options tailored to fit your application, the TTFM 6.1 is the easiest choice to specify for your next clean-liquid flow application.
Easy to Use and Maintain
With interchangeable clamp-on transducers, standard mounting hardware, and a quick setup menu, installation is quick and shutdown-free. Perfect for both retrofits and new installations. With no moving parts, there is little-to-no maintenance required, and with solid-state components, there is no drift in performance over time ensuring accuracy and peace of mind.
Easy Assistance Anywhere
With real-time sales and applications support directly from Pulsar Measurement, world-class assistance is just a phone call away. For applications that require periodic recalibration, we're ready to support you with our cost-conscious calibration services and fast turnaround service.
- Three easy-to-select transducer options covering 15 mm to 1,200 mm nominal pipe diameters.
- Transducers work on all common pipe materials.
- Standard mounting hardware makes novice installers look like experts.
- Transducers don’t contact the pipe. There’s no wear and tear, and no shutdown to install.
- Easy-to-contact and knowledgeable staff is here to help you before, during, and after installation.
- Analog, pulse, and serial communication options to meet your specific application needs.
- Standard 26 million point data logger and free Logging Software make data management and reporting fast and easy.
- All transducers are approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Operating Parameters: For clean liquids in full pipes with less than 2% solids or gas bubbles
- Programming: Built-in, 5-button keypad with English, French, and Spanish menu language selection
- Electronics Enclosure: NEMA4X (IP 66) polycarbonate with clear, shatterproof cover
- Flow Velocity Range: ±0.021 m/s to 12.2 m/s (±0.07 ft/s to 40 ft/s)
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading from 0.46 m/s to 12.2 m/s (1.5 ft/s to 40 ft/s); ±0.0046 m/s (±0.0015 ft/s) for velocities below 0.46 m/s (1.5 ft/s)
- Repeatability & Linearity: ±0.25%
- Display: White, backlit matrix - displays 5-digit flow rate with floating decimal, 14-digit totalizer, relay status, operating mode, and calibration menu
- Power Input:100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz, 10 VA maximum
Optional: 9-32 V DC, 10 W maximum
- Analog Output:Isolated 4-20mA, 0-5 V, 1 kΩ load maximum
- Control Relays:2 Relays, form 'C' dry contacts rated 5 A SPDT; programmable flow alarm and/or flow proportional pulse
Optional: 4 additional (6 total), rated 5 A SPDT
- Data Logger: Built-in 128 MB data logger with a USB output and Windows software. Capacity for approximately 26 million data points
Operating Temperature (Electronics): -20 °C to 60 °C (-5 °F to 140 °F)
- Pipe Diameter (Recommended): SE16A: 15 mm to 40 mm (0.5 in to 1.5 in); SE16B: 50 mm to 250 mm (2 in to 10 in); SE16C: 300 mm to 1,200 mm (12 in to 48 in)
- Pipe Diameter (Suitable For): SE16A: 15 mm to 150 mm (0.5 in to 6 in); SE16B: 50 mm to 1,200 mm (2 in to 48 in); SE16C: 100 mm to 1,200 mm (4 in to 48 in)
- Pipe Materials: Any metal or plastic sonic conducting material including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, concrete-lined ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, HDPE, PVDF, fiberglass, copper, brass, aluminum, and pipes with bonded liners including epoxy, rubber, and Teflon
- Operating Frequency: SE16A: 2.56 MHz; SE16B: 1.28 MHz; SE16C: 640 kHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 150 °C (-40 °F to 300 °F)
- Transducer Mounting Kit: SE16A: Includes stainless steel track with pipe clamps, built-in ruler, and coupling tape; SE16B: Includes a set of stainless steel transducer brackets, clamps, alignment bar, and coupling tape; SE16C: Includes set of stainless steel transducer brackets, clamps, alignment bar with a built-in ruler, and coupling tape
- Transducer Cables: Triaxial, 7.6 m (25 ft) with BNC connectors and seal jackets; extendable up to 152.4 m (500 ft)
- Hazardous Locations: Non-incendive for Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Optional: Intrinsically safe for Class I, Div 1, Groups C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G; Class III; Encl. Type 4