GroPoint - Model GP-DL3T - Dataloggers Record Sensor
GroPoint Dataloggers record sensor readings at time intervals selected by the used, from seconds up to nine hours. Data storage is in nonvolatile EEPROM memory and is maintained even if the battery fails. Batteries last more than one year under normal operation. Dataloggers can store up to 32,520 measurements divided between the sensor inputs. Water resistant enclosure.
GP Dataloggers allow the user to compile data from sensors attached to the device. This data can be used to make informed decisions directly related to soil based issues. Windows* based software is used to initiate logging, retrieve measured data and view data in tabular or graphical format. Data is downloaded using GroPoint Data Shuttle.
- Output-Storage : 32,250 measurements
- Temperature range : Operating 32 to 150°F (0 to 65°C)
- Temperature range : Storage:-4 to 160 °F (-20 to 70 °)
- Power requirements : Standard
- Dimensions : 5.75' x 3.5' x 2' (14.6cm x 8.9cm x 5.1cm)
- Weight : 0.6lbs (272 grams)
- Memory operates on a 3.0V lithium coin cell
- 9V battery powers the sensors
- Logging intervals adjustable from every second to once every 9 hours.
- Included temperature sensor with 4.5ft (1.5m) cable