GroPoint - Model GP - Field Node for Weather Station
The GP Field Node for Weather Stations, can be used communicate readings of weather sensors like wind direction, wind speed, humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, solar radiation and leaf wetness. The Node reads 5 km line of site and is unlimited when combined with repeaters or cell modem. The system is easy to install with local display to confirm communication. User-selectable serial communication style (RS232 or RS485) Power options include lithium ion battery pack and solar. Fully symmetric, bidirectional transceivers enable two-way communications and receive acknowledgments FHSS radios operate and synchronize automatically; no user setup is required. Selectable network IDs reduce interference from collocated networks.
Wireless communication gives real-time information that may be critical to your operation. This form of information improves the quality of your product by evaluating and reacting while saving money and time.
- Size: 3.18” x 3.79” x 1.86” (80.9mm x 96.2mm x 47.3mm)
- Power: Lithium ion battery module or solar option
- Reads : up to 5 weather sensors
- FCC : Approved antenna
- Range* 900 MHz: Up to 9.6 kilometers (6 miles) 2.4 GHz: Up to 3.2 kilometers (2 miles)
- Transmit Power 900 MHz: 30 dBm Conducted 2.4 GHz: 18 dBm Conducted (≤ 20 dBm EIRP with standard 2 dB antenna)
- Antenna Connector Ext. Reverse Polarity SMA, 50 Ohms
- Antenna Max. Tightening Torque 0.45 N•m (4 in•lbf)
- Weight: 0.57 lb. (0.26 kg)
- Easy to install within plants
- Durable and reliable
- Uses a battery
- Transmits real time information to a modem