A temperature sensor measures temperature in air, water, or soil. Measurement range is -40° t50°C (-40° t122T) in water or soil, -40° t100°C (-40° t212°F)inair; response time is minutes typical t90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph); response time in stirred water is 1 minute typical t90%. This model sensor is attached ta 15.2m (50 ft) cable. Response time is < 3 minutes typical t90% in 1 m/sec air flow/< 30 seconds typical t90% in stirred water.
The GP temperature sensor provides information on the ambient temperate in the air or soil sthat accurate information can be used for frost protection and other applications.
- Output: 0-5 mA
- Range: -40º t50ºC (-40º - 122ºF)
- Accuracy: ±0.21% of full scale
- Probe Size: 0.5 cm x 2.5 cm (0.20 in. x 1.0 in.)
- Weight: 280g (9.9 oz). including standard cable
- 0-5mA output
- Temperature range from -40º t50ºC (-40º - 122ºF)
- Accuracy < +/- .21%
- Cable length of 50 ft (15.2m)
- Connection – wired directly tfield node