GroPoint - Model WE100 - Barometric Pressure Sensor
This highly accurate Barometric Pressure Sensor covers a pressure range from 800 to 1100 mb. The barometric pressure transmitter is fully temperature compensated within an operating range of -40° to 65° C. The barometric pressure sensors are attached to 25’ of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500’ available upon request. The barometric pressure transmitter's output is 4-20 mA with a two wire configuration.
One important parameter in monitoring weather systems is barometric pressure. Changes read by a barometric pressure meter or transmitter indicates weather front movement. Most weather stations include a barometric pressure sensor as one parameter they monitor. Barometric pressure transmitters are also used for many other applications including ocean buoys, ships, checking engine performance, airports, and many more. A major use for barometric pressure sensors is related to determining surface and ground water level readings.
- Output : 4-20 mA
- Range : 800-1100 mb
- Accuracy : ±1% of full scale
- Linearity/Hysteresis : ± 0.1%
- Operating Voltage : 10-36 VDC
- Current Draw : Same as sensor output
- Warm Up Time : 3 seconds minimum
- Operating Temp : -40° to +131°F (-40° to +55°C)
- Sensor Size : 3x2x1 inch (7.6x5.1x2.5 cm)
- Weight : 0.13 lb. (59 g)
- 4-20 mA output
- Marine grade cable with strain relief