Guardian - Model NG DC - Infrared Gas Monitor for CO2, CH4 and CO
From Gas Monitors
The Guardian NG DC infrared gas monitor supplied by Edinburgh Sensors offers near-analyser quality continuous sampling, measurement and display of CO2 concentrations between 0 – 3000ppm by volume from low voltage DC supplies in the range of 18-30V.
The Guardian NG DC infrared gas monitor offers nearanalyser quality continuous sampling, measurement and display of CO2 concentrations between 0 – 3000ppm to 0-100% by volume from low voltage DC supplies in the range of 18-30V.
With tens of thousands of our monitors supporting critical processes in industries throughout the world we have an enviable reputation for reliability, accuracy, long-term stability plus low maintenance requirements. This can be attributed to our proprietary infrared sensor technology Suitable for a wide variety of applications, these wall-mounted monitors can detect CO2 from sampling points up to 30 metres away, using the integral sampling system.
Our Guardian NG instruments are easy to install stand-alone products that require minimum set up. The Guardian NG is supplied with LCD display and digital alarm set-point controls, housed in a robust plastic IP54 rated enclosure to prevent the ingress of particulates and water
- Low Voltage DC Supply
- Concentration readings of a wide range of pressures (pressure compensated)
- Improved screen display provides more information
- Easier to set up using on-screen menus
- Digital Alarm set points
- Easier transfer of data via on board RS232 I/F
- Password protection to prevent accidental or deliberate change of settings
- Graphical display of historic readings
- Optional Ethernet I/F
- Relay outputs for control of external devices
- Personal safety
- Process control
- Marine applications
- And many more