Guardian - Model Series 1 - Full Body Harness
Redesigned from the ground up, the Guardian Series 1 full-body harness is the perfect entry-level harness solution, and is ideal for outfitting large crews, roofing, contracting, general industry, and much more. Series 1 harnesses feature durable water-repellent, contrasting core webbing that makes any damage easy to see, greatly improving the inspection process. Webbing ends are folded and stitched with rubber tabs for durability, and rubber web keepers prevent loose straps from interfering with your work. Dual lanyard keepers safely store unused lanyard legs, and the 2-bar torso adjusters make fitting the harness fast and precise. Available with or without side D-rings, and with quick-connect, pass-through, or tongue-and-grommet buckles. See complete parts list for more information.
- Assembled in USA
- Water-repellent, contrasting core webbing
- Dual lanyard keepers and rubber web keepers
- Five points of adjustment
- Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.11-14, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
- Webbing Material(s): Polyester
- D-Ring / Buckle Material(s): Steel