Guardian - Model TG-300 - Fridge Alarm Thermometer
The Guardian Thermometer™ allows you to monitor and log sensitive temperatures ( by the hour, look back 4 days with continuous loop ) almost anywhere and no computer is required to read the data. Use for storage, transit, cold chain, refrigerator/freezer ( weekend monitor ), mount on the wall to monitor workplace area, greenhouse, computer room, apartment, HVAC, property management, school, food service and much more. Select the recording interval that suits you best. Keep yourself informed with a 100 day, 100 hour or 100 minute graphic recording thermometer - that BEEPS when conditions are unfavorable.
The Guardian Thermometer™ is also compliant with U.S. Public Health Service Food Code 4-203.12, HACCP requirements and JCAHO standards. This multi-purpose device can warn you before you lose hundreds of dollars of food or medication stored in your refrigerator / freezer. It beeps to report 'unfavorable conditions' and can display the Minimum and Maximum Temperatures the instrument has seen. Ideal for monitoring temperatures over the weekend.
How to Use:
Use the Guardian Thermometer to Capture Food or Medical Refrigerator / Freezer Temperatures. Record the Salad Bar area or Food Preparation. See the Min and MAX Temperature Values over a 100 hour window. Measure Ambient Temperature Conditions - ANYWHERE! For safety, it is important to verify the temperature of the refrigerator. Refrigerators should be set to maintain a temperature between 36°F and 46° F (2°C and 8°C). The Guardian Thermometer can be kept in the refrigerator or freezer to monitor the temperature Our new model TG-300EP has a 6 ft. sensor cable so the Guardian Alarm Thermometer can sit outside the appliance. This can be critical in the event of a power outage. When the power goes back on, if the refrigerator is still 40°F, the food is safe. Items held at temperatures above 45°F for more than 2 hours should be quarantined. Setting the Alarm to ON and the recording interval by the hour will provide valuable information. Be sure refrigerator/freezer doors are closed tightly at all times. Don't open refrigerator/freezer doors more often than necessary and close them as soon as possible.
- Part number TIPREC003
- Pocket Size Monitor
- No PC Required - Reusable!
- Audible Alarm Preset @ 45°F / 8°C
- Dimensions: 1.25' H x 5.375' W x .625' D
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Displays Temperature in °F or °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C / 1.0°F
- Range: -5°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Alarm Tone when Temperature is > 45°F for more than 2 hours
- Records & Displays Min/Max Temp
- Recording Interval: 100 Hours(4 days) recommended for Refrigerator
- Recording Interval: 100 Days ( min / max for each day ) recommended for Room Temperature
- Data Collection can LOOP or STOP when full
- Unique built-in temperature sensor or 6 ft. External Cable
- LCD Graphical Display w/ Date & Time
- Power: (2) AAA Batteries (last up to 1 year)
- Low Battery Indicator