Guidetti - Model Sincro Mill Series - Granulators for Electrical and Electronic Cables
The new compact granulators of the series SINCRO MILL allow to process simultaneously rigid copper cables and very thin ones, without the necessity of pre-selection and they are easy to maintain as ever. Despite the compactness and the low energetic consumption of the machines, The Sincro Mill is a fully integrated system that includes a blade granulator, a zig-zag separator, a turbo and a separating table to ensure a perfect separation at the end of the cycle.
Thick metals coming from plugs, connectors, rigid copper wires, are separated directly from the zig-zag, while very thin cables are further reduced into the turbo, improving the quality of separation and reducing the loss of metals in the plastic to a value very close to zero.
It can be combined to the Guidetti Pre-shredder, PMG series.
- With manual and automatic feeding
- Conform to CE rules
- Prearranged for connection with optional equipment
- Operators control station with programmable PLC
- Easy maintenance
The advantages and the innovations of this series of machines, are:
- Dust emissions in the atmosphere comply with current legislation
- Reduced acoustic pollution (definitely lower than other machines of this kind)
- Lower energy consumption per ton of grinded cable
- Lower cost of maintenance per ton of grinded cable
- Constant production with purity rate of metals and plastics over 99.9%