GWT - Electrocoagulation Water Treatment System
GWT specialized electrocoagulation water treatment systems have several advantages versus conventional chemical coagulation for drinking water applications. One of the foremost problems faced by the present world is accessibility to clean & safe drinking water. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 1.1 billion people do not have access to a clean drinking water source. With a consistently increasing world population and the effects of water scarcity becoming readily known, more advanced, economical, and sustainable water management and treatment solutions are required. This sustainable technology utilizes a highly effective electrochemical process involving electricity and non sacrificial and sacrificial metals to remove contaminants from a water supply in an environmental friendly manner.
These process advantages include:
- Compact Decentralized Design
- Easy Operation with Automation
- No Chemical Additives (Except for Potential pH Adjustment)
- Multiple contaminants removed via a single process.
- Reduced sludge solids reduces significantly solids sludge disposal costs.
Working in conjunction with focused small & mid-size municipalities, communities and governmental agencies and our local sales & engineering partners across the US and around the world, we assist your organizations to meet your drinking water quality goals.
GWT electrocoagulation solutions have been instrumental in the treatment of the following contaminants:
- Oxidation of Organics such as Arsenic
- Trace Metals such as Chromium 6, Fluoride, Selenium, Calcium, Magnesium and Lead
- Turbidity/Suspended Solids
- Pesticides, Bacteria, Viruses, Micro-algae, and Silica
Using this advanced technology, we are able to assist our clients in removing or significantly reducing:
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- Organics including arsenic, volatile and colloidal organic particulate including silica
- Emulsified oils & hydrocarbons
- Heavy Metals including chromium 6, fluoride, lead, and radioactive particulates
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts and parasites
- Odor causing compounds such as hydrogen sulfide
- Hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium
- Certain Radioactive compounds
GWT specialized electrocoagulation wastewater treatment and potable water treatment solutions are designed, engineered, built, and integrated into an optimized treatment process including pre and post treatment to solve our clients specific needs.